ERP consulting is a combination of all the services and actions needed to support companies in the implementation of enteprise software. ERP consulting includes but is not limited to; the definition of organizational needs through business analysis, software configuration, data migration, user training and support. The goal of ERP consulting is ultimately to assist businesses and help them improve their profitability through the use of ERP software.
Strategic and process focused advice to help you bridge the gap between business needs and the technology that will help drive the realisation of your objectives.
- On Premises, Hybrid or Cloud Strategy and Readiness.
- Process Improvement and Platform Optimisation.
- Application Roadmap & Upgrade Workshops.
- Business Case Creation and TCO Analysis Services.
- Chart of Account Redesign.
- Reporting Strategy across Financial Planning and Analysis, Operational, Management, External
HS Biz Advisory’s team of business advisors and solutions architects help you successfully execute your vision and get material value from your ERP Projects implementation.
- Flexible delivery models- full project team to staff augmentation
- Project Management
- Organizational Change Management
- Seamless Global Delivery (Cloud, On-Premise, Hybrid)
- Factory/Hybrid Implementation and Upgrade Approach
Flexible, end-to-end support services to reduce ongoing cost of ownership and improve user experience.
- System Maintenance and Upgrades.
- End User Support.
- SQL Database Administration.
- Ad-Hoc to Full Managed Support
HS Biz Advisory’s team of business advisors and Solutions architects help you successfully execute your vision and gain real value.
- Business Analytics- transform your enterprise wide data into actionable, powerful business insights to drive growth and gain market advantage.
- Reporting- get the right reports to leverage data-driven insights and unlock business potential with improved management and decision-making.